What's in your Pizza?
Did you know that you can make Pizzeria Style Pizza In Your Kitchen? Yes, you can and I’m going to share so tips that’ll help you out. Oh yeah, our recipe, No-Fail, No-Yeast, No-Cook Pizza Dough & Sauce Recipes are amazing. Please give them a try.
There are so many styles of pizza with just as many different ingredients. Like cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, kale, olives, bell peppers, onions, pineapple, just to name a few. There are deep dish pizzas, crust with cheese within, thin-crust, and more. Now, the question was, what’s in your pizza?
Did you know?
Pizza originated in …. Greece! What!?! Yep, it wasn’t from Italy and certainly not America, but Greece. However, it was the Italians who made the dish famous 🙂 Aside from cheese, which is usually on every pizza, pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping in America. Let us know in the comments, which is your favorite topping.
Tips to help you make delicious pizza at home
- Lightly flour your pizza dough and work surface.
- Use the tips of your fingers, your palms, or a rolling pin to work the dough into shape. First one side and then flip it and repeat on the other side.
- Use parchment paper under your pizza. Once cooked you can easily slide your pizza from the pan.
- Soggy bottoms on your pizza. 1) Brush a light coating of olive oil on the dough before adding sauce and toppings. 2) add the cheese then the pizza sauce and toppings.
- Olive oil comes in handy when making pizza at home. 1) pour a few drops of olive oil onto your palm, rub to coat your hands, and then work with the dough. This will create a crispy crust and softer interior. 2) After your pizza is cooked, brush olive oil onto the crust to keep it from becoming hard.
- Lightly saute vegetables like onions, peppers, and mushrooms, this will help pizza from becoming mushy and shorten cooking time.
- Meat toppings should be pre-cooked.
- Make sure your oven is preheated and reaches its highest heat.
Time For A Family Pizza Night
There is nothing as fun as a family pizza night. Everyone prepares and makes their own individual single-serving pizza, from dough to toppings. It’s a blast! Try our easy recipes and let us know how your Pizzeria Style Pizza In Your Kitchen goes! Be sure to drop your comments below!